We all use whatsapp and we all want to stay secure and keep our privacy safe.
We never want anyone to read our private messages without our permission so how can we stay away from hackers means how can we prevent our whatsapp account from being hacked.
So don’t worry , I will tell you how?
Friends my name is dg and you are watching howswow so let’s move on
Whatsapp is making itself secure but we have to take step to make our privacy secure. so whatsapp can be hacked by two ways
1. By OTP
2. By QR Code OR Whatsapp Web
So lets talk about the option no1 which is “by otp”
Your whatsapp can be easily hacked if you share your otp means if someone ask you for any type of code that you recieved in your sms then be careful because it could be a hacker and remember your otp is confidential and if you give to somebody else then you are giving full control of your security to him.
So NEVER SHARE YOUR OTP WITH ANYONE..
now lets talk about the 2nd point which is more unknown than the 1st point yes it’s “whatsapp web via qr code”
You know that whatapp have a feature which let you use your whatsapp directly on your pc without any software just like facebook . This is an awesome feature which gives us the confort to chat without holding the smartphone.
SO to this is most used hacking strategy to hack whatsapp account of most of the peoples without let them know about it.
and i want to tell you guys that if you prevent anyone from hacking your whatsapp account by this method then no one can hack your whatsapp account.
SO what you have to do is :
So Never give your smartphone to anyone who can do this dastardly act.
If you think that your whatsapp account is hacked or being used by someone else then you can do this :
1. open whatsapp and click on 3 dots
here click on “Whatapp Web”
and now if your camera starts and ask to scan code then you are safe and if you found message like this
“Logged in computers” then if you didn’t did this then you are not safe and someone taking an eye on you so just click on “Log out from all computers” and make yourself safe from hacker and other bad peoples.
2. If you already done above steps and didn’t shared your otp with anyone and still feeling that someone hacked your account then you can uninstall you whatsapp and reinstall it and re-verify it and then after reinstall just follow above prevention tips and you will be safe.
so that’s all these were some tips to prevent your whatsapp from being hacked and i hope you will follow all these tips because i want my subscribers on the safe side and if you are not my subscriber then you can subscribe my youtube channel by clicking on subscribe button.
- Samsung Finally Giving Android Nougat 7.0 Update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Found “Irregular Sized” Batteries Caused Explosion in Galaxy Note S7
- Nokia Comeback and Huge 1 million registration before 17 jan 2017
- Hackers will be punished strictly – China’s New Cybersecurity law