Ransom Attack : Since Friday, more than 150 countries has been hitted by the cyber-attack and this should be treated as a “wake-up call” by governments all around the world to stay secure, Microsoft says.
It all blamed the government for storing data in a software vulnerablility which could be accessed by hackers by ransom. It is found that latest virus exploits a flaw in MS Windows which is identified by and stolen from US intelligence.
It is possible that more “ransomware” attacks will happen as peoples who were working on monday reported it so.
So The biggest question is should you pay the WannaCry ransomware?
So there are so many big companies which got this infections and this virus took control over the files and demanded around $300 payment to restore everything to normal.
This virus spreaded very fast and from last week it slower down gradually but we can’t say anything confidentally. So should you pay ? the answer is yes and no both… it’s all depends on you..
This virus affected around 200,000 computers around the world.
No-one knows who is doing this! so make sure to stay secure always ..
- Nokia P1 New Smartphone Release and Price
- Samsung Finally Giving Android Nougat 7.0 Update to Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- How To Prevent Whatsapp Hack
- Samsung Found “Irregular Sized” Batteries Caused Explosion in Galaxy Note S7
- Nokia Comeback and Huge 1 million registration before 17 jan 2017
- Hackers will be punished strictly – China’s New Cybersecurity law